How To File A Claim

Because every claim is different, we want to ensure you get all of your questions answered in regards to your specific needs.

To begin the process of filing a claim, to obtain claim forms, or to find out more information about what you will need to file, please contact us directly:

(207) 620-7595 or

To send completed claim forms and/or supporting claim documents (medical records, bills, doctor’s notes, etc.): | Fax: (207) 620-7264

CBU Benefits
Attn: Claims
77 Water Street
Hallowell, ME 04347